HOW TO APPLY FOR A TURKISH RESIDENCE PERMIT?
Prepare the documents necessary in advance. You will need the following:
- Applicants should have legal access to Turkey and should be available in Turkey at the time of the appointment.
- Immigration Department will send a message confirming the appointment.
- The time needed for the appointment ranges from 15 to 30 days.
- Applicants should obtain a tax number and should pay the Residence Permit fees.
- Applicants should have notarized lease contracts or certificates of owned property.
- Five color passport photographs as well as the original passport and a copy of it including the page of the entry visa are needed.
- Dependents under 18 shall have certified birth certificates.
- Cost shall be calculated as per age and nationality i.e. 25% of the fees shall be paid in advance to start the process in addition to the value of the medical insurance.
- Receipt copies of Residence Permit fees and interview date should be attached.
- Applicants are requested to appear on the fixed time and date at the assigned immigration office.
- Immigration officials will provide the applicant with a receipt confirming submittal of documents.
- Residence Permit will be sent to the Applicant’s address within 90 days.
- Applicants can follow up their applications whether online or through the fixed telephone number (157).