HOW TO APPLY FOR A TURKISH WORK PERMIT ?
Documents to be produced and presented in Turkey :
- You have to be a company owner or a company employee.
- Should have a residence permit with a validity of not less than six months or any other kind of permit. Student permits are not accepted.
- The capital shall be not less than TL400,000 fully paid (Resident Syrians in Turkey are exempted).
- Employing one or two persons till the issue of the work permit.
- The process may take 30 working days.
Renewal Requirements :
- Paying the social security value in full (TL670 per month).
- Paying all taxes.
- Employing 5 Turks after six months from obtaining the 1st work permit ( Resident Syrians in Turkey are exempted from this condition)
The documents required from the Turkish Accountant are :
- Faaliyat belgesi
- SSK NO (ayrıca e bildirge de kim yetkili gözüküyorsa onun kimlik fotokopisi)
- Pasaport fotokopisi
- kurumlar vergisi varsa, yoksa son ay geçici kdv
- vergi levhası
- imza sirküleri
- Ticaret sicil gazetesi
- Mail olarak gönderilsin