Elaph Group provides a straightforward and hassle-free service to landlords throughout the city. We do not start charging until we find you a tenant. That means we are as keen as you are to find a quality tenant for your property.
Finding new tenants for an investment property challenges the best of us. For property owners based overseas this is a particularly stressful task. It is also an incredibly time consuming and laborious process. This is where our team really steps up to the mark.
Even when a quality tenant is found, life doesn’t always run smoothly. Sometimes teething problems are unavoidable. Our staff have the experience to deal with these kinds of issues and advise you appropriately. We are also able to deal with minor in-house issues without charging you extra. If the worst comes to the worst and we need to call in the experts for something more complicated, we have an excellent network of contacts and we can advise you appropriately.
Our services include:
- Market analysis and targeted advertising strategy
- Inventory checking
- Drafting of tenancy / letting agreements
- Collection of rent with payment made by bank transfer
- Exit inspections
- Furnishing upgrades and services
- Real Estate Laws compliance
- Full accountancy services including tax computation and administration
- Insurance services
- Repairs and maintenance
- Monthly statements
- Quarterly inspection reports
- Attendance at residential committee meetings
- Competitive fee structure based on full management or let only basis
Why to Invest in Turkey
Turkey boasts having one of the world’s most booming economies with more than tripling its GDP, reaching USD 851 billion in 2017, up from USD 231 billion in 2002 (TurkStat).
The stable economic growth has a GDP growth of 5.8 percent per annum between 2002 and 2017 (TurkStat).
International and regional analysts say that Turkey’s promising economy is expected to become one of the fastest growing economies among the OECD members during 2018-2019 with an average annual real GDP growth rate of 5.0 percent (OECD).
Turkey has the 13th largest economy in the world and its institutionalized economy is fueled by USD 193 billion of FDI in the last 15 years (CBRT) along with a dynamic and mature private sector with USD 157 billion worth of exports and an increase of 335 percent between 2002 and 2017 (TurkStat).
LIBERAL AND REFORMIST INVESTMENT CLIMATE
- Business-friendly environment with an average of 6.5 days to set up a company (World Bank Doing Business Report 2018)
- Highly competitive investment conditions
- Strong industrial and service culture
- Equal treatment for all investors
- Around 58,400 companies with international capital in 2017 (Ministry of Economy)
- International arbitration
- Guarantee of transfers
- Large domestic market.